Thursday, January 31, 2013

Two good days

Our call came Tuesday early afternoon from Dr. Yalamanchali's office. They were happy with the appearance of Trey's x-rays and swallow study. We are to continue with nectar thick liquids and pureed food. He agreed with the speech therapist regarding Trey's acid reflux and we started Zantac on tuesday night. He will get this in addition to the prevacid, and will be taking it twice daily. As of today he has not wheezed since starting on the zantac. I am not sure if this is because of the zantac or he is finally over the RSV bronchiolitis. Either way, he didn't require any albuterol treatments yesterday and we are back to doing pulmicort once a day. Yay! I feel like I have more free time:) It is such a blessing to see him breathing with ease and he is so happy:)

Speaking of happy, Delaney is loving preschool. Breana spoke on the announcements earlier this week and she enjoyed it so much she volunteered to do it again today. She was so excited to find out she go to read two lines. I look forward to hearing how it went! It is amazing that 100 days into kindergarten she is reading full books on her own. I love watching the girls learn and grow.





No comments:

Post a Comment