There was some miscommunication between the doctors office and myself. I was late to the test this morning. Their reminder said to be to the office ten minutes before his appointment at 9:45. I showed up at 9, just to make sure trey didn't fall asleep before his test. Apparently the test was scheduled at 8am, which is what I originally had in my calendar. Clearly I was confused and they were sympathetic.
We kept the appointment with Dr Reddy. He said Treys tubes were intact but the right one was draining some milky fluid that needed treatment. Here's we're the blessing comes in:) The ABR would probably not have been accurate if they would have done it this morning anyways. We probably would have had to repeat it and the cycle would continue on with more tests. Hopefully by next week treys tubes will be open and without any drainage. According to his doctor, even if the hearing test how's mild hearing loss again, he should not need a hearing aid . Yay!
I discussed with the doctor Treys congestion and nasal drainage. He said it is very common with reflux to have all of these symptoms. He said fortunately we got the tubes early enough to avoid multiple ear infections, but we can expect the nasal drainage to continue until the reflux is better.
No comments:
Post a Comment